Ombudsman's Office of the Republic of Latvia is member of different International organizations.
Ombudsman’s Office of the Republic of Latvia has received highest "A" status accreditation by the International Coordinating Committee of National Human Rights Institutions Sub-Committee on Accreditation.
Please find below the list of organizations:
- Full member in ENOC (European Network of Ombudspersons for Children);
- Full member in IOI (International Ombudsman Institute);
- Member in FRA (European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights);
- Full member in EQUINET (European Network of Equality bodies);
- Member in ENNHRI (European Network of National Human Rights Institutions).
Ombudsman's Office of the Republic of Latvia regularly cooperates with the United Nations, as well as with other international institutions such as the Council of Europe, the European Ombudsman and many others.